Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crazy time....


Wow!! This past week has been insane! It is the end of the year and you would think it would get easier for a teacher! Nope.

This past year I have been able to work occasionally at the temple, after all the patrons have left. We go in at about 9pm and get done around 1am. I worked a lot during the summer, but i haven't been able to work there as much as I would like since the school year started. This past Saturday I worked my last day, due to us moving and a crazy summer ahead..... I was so sad I cried! It has been so wonderful to be there late at night and to feel the calming spirit that is there. It was always so cool to think "Well, I'm headed to the temple now!" It was the greatest job ever and I will truly miss the time I spent there daily. Inspiration seemed to come to your mind so easily..... What a blessing to have a Father in Heaven that cares for us and helps us each day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I bet that was an awesome experience. Maybe you will get to do it in Logan too

The Mercer Family said...

That is a way cool opportunity. Sad you have to leave it! I love it when you have great experiences in life and although sad to leave, you always have memories as reminders!