Friday, August 22, 2008

Next

After our canoeing trip we then made it to the top of Whistler Mountain. Seriously, this area was one of the prettiest places I have EVER been. In the past couple of years we have been to 3 continents and 7 different countries, so I was actually very surprised that it affected me so much..... I wanted to stay right there on top of that mountain and live out the rest of my days! So peaceful.....




This is the Inukshuk image that will be used in the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics






I truly loved our time in Whistler and would jump at the chance to head back!!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Wow I just stumbled up on your blog.
I think your vacation shots are wonderful. I live in Ga. I have always wanted to take a trip like yours. thanks for sharing.
Hope you will drop by my blog
save-a-dime.blogspot.com

Tasha Stout said...

That's so cool! I'm jealous that as we were slaving away here, you guys were taking an awesome vacation up there... Oh well!!

Angela said...

Love the pics. You guys look like you are having fun!