Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bear Lake

I don't know how this paradise has escaped my attention before, but it is honestly a piece of heaven! Adam hadn't even been up there until a month ago and he kept saying "This is huge! I never knew it was so big." My surprise was the sandy beaches..... almost as good as the coast ;) We had planned this expedition a couple of weeks ago with my sister and brother-in-law, Tasha and Justin, and some friends Collin and Michon. It was such a fun day! We were able to just relax and play in the water until we were worn out. Definitely a perfect day ;)



Adam settling in for a wonderful day in the sun ;)





The cutest little swimmer on the lake!


The boys burning all their energy off playing Frisbee in the water.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Looks amazing - I'll have to tell aaron about it.

Michelle said...

I loved the cutie in the swimsuit! (Mylah). Although the one in the boat looked like he was about to get a really good sunburn. Hope you had enough sunscreen on!!!

Tasha Stout said...

That was a fun day! Too bad we all ended up sunburned but I guess that's a hazard of going up there! hope you have fun on your mini vacation!!!

Kristi said...

We used to go to Bear Lake all the time when I was a kid. My aunt lived in Randolph which isn't very far away. Anyhow I loved it but the water is amazingly col there.

Lynda said...

That is where I spent the first 4 years of my marriage. We lived up there just 20 miles from Bear Lake. We would spend a lot of time at the lake during th summers. The water is cold even in the heat of the summer. It brings back memories.