Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jet Skis on Hyrum Lake

Adam helped a friend/classmate of his a TON last semester, so his buddy said we could take his Jet Ski out anytime this summer. Well, this summer flew past and we finally got the chance to take them out this past weekend.

Wow! I had a TON of fun! I had never spent the day on Jet Skis before, and I couldn't stop laughing! It was the best feeling in the world to just lay on the accelerator and literally fly across the water. Adam was pretty helpful, but at one point he was teaching me how to do donuts and I went into it a little fast. The next thing I saw were his legs as he flew off the Jet Ski! (Did I mention it was a ton of fun ;) It was a great Saturday and we decided this was a NEEDED expense when we got older. (Disclaimer: This is a picture I stole from the Internet ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cool driving skills sis! Is that you on the jet ski! What awesome arm and leg muscles! Looking good!