Friday, July 30, 2010

Adam's Big Day

He turned the big 2 9!!! I know it's stupid, but I was glad to have him join me in this age I've been at for the past couple of months. Unfortunately he had to work that day, but he was able to take off half of the next day and go golfing and enjoy himself. I love that everything he wanted was toys :) A kid at heart for sure.



Adam has been my best friend for so long, that I forget how I made it through the first 24 years of my life without him. He is an amazing man and truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. He has really earned this good name the past month or so with having to deal with a 'crippled' wife. He is one patient guy and I love him dearly.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

You guys are so lucky to have found each other! Happy birthday Adam!!

RussandHeidi said...

Shari!!!! How the heck are you? It has been forever! I hope you are doing well! Everytime I go visiting teaching I think about you! You were the best companion I've had! I miss ya!