Monday, November 17, 2008

My sweet hubby


I seriously love my husband. I'm sure most people love their spouses, but I have truly appreciated his love and support lately. I had a doosy of a time last week (report cards, monthly testing, blah, blah, blah) and felt like everything was coming down on me at once. Well, in walks my sweet husband with a bunch of red roses. (I know. I'm a romantic, but those are my favorite flowers!) He is incredible! I don't know what I've done in life to have him with me, but I am a lucky, lucky girl.

He also found a soccer league up here. He has loved the playing time, but I have hated the times of the games!!! His last one was at 9:30pm, but tomorrow his game will be at 10:30pm! Geesh.... that puts us at home and in bed at 1:00am!!! Oh well. He has loved getting back into playing and it has been a huge stress relief for him. His Master's Program has been really tough lately, so I'm glad he is having fun. He deserves it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I don't even remember the last time Aaron brought me flowers. He isn't too keen on the romantic gestures. Sorry you had a bad week, hopefully this one will be better. Love ya!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

I love soccer but at midnight??? I don't know if I love it that much, but it sounds like great fun.