Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!


Another wonderful holiday has passed with fun moments and a lot of laughter. Adam and I finally got our pumpkins carved on Wednesday (thanks to the help of Tasha and Justin!). We thought they turned out pretty well! Adam was really excited about his Frankenstein pumpkin, which I thought was really cute (Especially when I went to school the next day and one of my students was really excited to have carved his pumpkin as Frankenstein also. Well, my student was over the moon excited that he and Adam had done the same style of pumpkin! I'm not sure Adam was as excited. At least my husband is still young at heart! ;)


On Friday, there were several of us that went over to my sister Tasha's house and had a Halloween party. It was a ton of fun! I really enjoyed going around with Tasha and Mylah trick-or-treating (Adam and Justin stayed at home and handed out candy;), eating a ton of junk food, and having a good 'ole time laughing. What more can you ask for than good food and good people to share it with? (Plus I didn't feel too guilty with eating all that junk food, because our school is starting a Biggest Loser competition on Monday. So I can still have fun this weekend! ;) I love the holidays and the fun traditions that come with them. On to Thanskgiving!!! ;)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Frankenstein looks like he has a lazy eye! Glad you guys had a fun time. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Kristi said...

I can't believe you didn't remember to celebrate Nevada day!! The Pumpkins are great. I love carving pumpkins. Remember when we were in high school, juniors i think, and we went trick or treating a week early and pretended like we got the date wrong? We were such nerds. Love ya

Ben and Trina said...

Hey Girl, I just found your guys blog just wanted to say Hi and I love the Pumkins! We didn't get to do that this year, maybe next year will be better. :)