Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Plumber?

Thursday I decided to be a wonderful wife, and have dinner all set and ready for Adam when he got home. He has had a couple of really stressful weeks in school, and I knew that night was going to be an "All Nighter" with his homework. A nice dinner waiting for him might help him to get an early start, right?

Well, this was the plan I set out to accomplish, and it was all derailed right in the middle! I had everything under control until the sink started acting up. I had been trying to load the dishwasher at the same time, but the water level on the sink just kept getting higher and higher...... I figured the only thing to do would be to start taking apart the sink. It went a little something like this:




















I was SOOO excited that I actually fixed it! I even had everything all cleaned up when Adam got home. So next time you guys have a problem with your plumbing, just call me! $75 an hour, phasha! (It ended up being a popsicle stick with junk built up behind it..... it must've been from the people that lived here before. Go figure ;)



















And to top it all off, this was going on while dinner was cooking.... Shouldn't there be a "multi-tasker" award? ;)

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Wow! You definitely win the award of the year! I'm impressed! But the real question: Was Adam impressed?

Kristi said...

I am quite wowed by your plumbing expertise. I am just curious whether your pants were pulled up the whole time or if a slight crack was visible, that would qualify you as a professional. You might even be able to raise your rates.

Miller Family said...

Wow!! Very impressive!!