Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not much....

Things have been fairly normal these past couple of weeks, but A LOT has been going on. Adam FINALLY finished his first year of his Master's Program and I couldn't be more proud. He got a 4.0 both semesters! So I'm hoping those brains will pass on to the next generation ;)

With Adam finishing his semester, it also means we have lived up here in Logan for a year. I can't believe how FAST this past year has gone! Have we REALLY been up here that long? Nah....

I have been getting my class through our end-of-year-testing.....those couple of words wrap up a CHUNK of emotions! As a teacher, these tests can be VERY frustrating! You know you have gone through all of this 3rd grade information a ZILLION times, and yet you just pray that they retain some of it ;) All of the testing is now done electronically, so I got some of the preliminary scores back within 24 hours. They did really well, but then they were a great class. I'm pretty proud of 'em.

This weekend, my mother-in-law Bev is coming into town, so we should have another action packed weekend ;) I really enjoy these weekends we have to visit with family and just relax... There's NOTHING better in life

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad things are going well. Have a fun time with your MIL.