Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Up!

Adam and I decided for our date this week to go and watch the new Pixar movie UP. I definitly have to give it 2 thumbs up! I was hesitant, because Wall E was just "okay". I wasn't sure how they could make a movie about a man and a million balloons floating around, but I have to tell ya, it made me double over, full-belly laugh more than once! It starts out with a couple of tear jerking moments, and then I couldn't help but join in with the little kids behind us and laugh my head off. Over all, I think ya'll will like it.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I want to see it so bad, but I'll have to wait for the DVD. Three kids (one breastfeeding) in the theatre - not a good plan!

Lynette said...

It looks so cute. My in-laws all went today, but failed to invite us...rude huh?!

Zinser Photography said...

We took Iris to see it for her birthday and we all loved it.