Friday, April 18, 2008

Well, I gave in.....

So I finally decided to join the crowd! Everyone has inspired me to start recording the craziness we call life. So here begins the rambling recordins of the Crawford's!

Adam has recently been accepted to the USU graduate program, so we will be moving from Provo to Logan this July. We are sad and excited all at once. We both have wonderful jobs here and great friends, but we have had some amazing blessings come to us already by deciding to move up to Logan. I already have a job up there at a Charter school that is very similar to the one I teach with down here, and I am excited to say that it is still for 3rd grade! I love teaching 3rd grade! The students still love their teacher, but they are on a higher level of understanding so we get to jump into some crazy fun units. Life is good and I love the changes that come with it.

4 comments:

Zinser Photography said...

I'm glad you decided to start blogging. It's actually pretty fun. I'll put yours on mine. Love ya, Kinz

Dr B Crawford said...

Hey you two...great page. I'm beginning to get savvy on this stuff. So I joined so I can keep up with you crazy Crawfords up in the great white north. I'll be the crazy Crawford in the sunny south...How's that? Congrats on posting your blog...I'll be watching you two nut balls!
Dr. mom Crawford

Lynette said...

Yay! So glad you goined! It'll be so fun to stay in touch. You look so great and happy:)

Sadie said...

yay!! I'm so happy! I'll add you to my list for sure. Love hearing about you!