Thursday, May 8, 2008

End of year testing is finally over!!!!


The whole end of year testing craziness is finally over!!!! There is way too much pressure on teachers for these lovely State tests, but they are over and the dye is cast. I can only hope that the students remembered at least a fraction of my endless ramblings! ;) (I did tell Adam the other day that I think I became a teacher because I always have students that laugh at my jokes and I get to hear myself talk for 8 hours every day! I think it is actually too close to the truth!;)

Tonight we were able to go play Volleyball with some friends of ours in the ward. It was so much fun! I am beat right now, but I think we held our own for the 2 1/2 hours we played! It was great, and it took me back ten years when I really was young enough to not be so tired ;)

4 comments:

Sadie said...

We need more great teachers like you here! Thanks for putting in all your effort! (Now just move out to Tooele so you can teach my kids ;) They are even opening a new elementary school this August... come on, I dare you. ;)
Yay, volleyball!!! We must get together and play!

The Mercer Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Yeah! I can't wait to catch up...I have a bit to read. You're lookin' good and I'm glad end of the year testing went well. Also, I would laugh at your jokes if you were here! :)) Love ya!

Millers Ranch Adventures said...

I heard that you were a blogger from your mom and I told her to tell you about my blog but I guess she forgot. Your stuff is really cute. I have worked on mine but mostly get frustrated. It is usually because the kids are going crazy because mom is busy...

Tasha Stout said...

Oh the good ole days when we could play volleyball all day long and not be sore the next day!! I miss those days!! SO I'm pretty excited for the zoo if you couldn't tell and I super-dooper excited that you are bringing The Host for me to read! I have debated all week on whether or not to buy it and i just haven't so I am happy that you are giving me the chance to read it!!! Yeah for awesome sisters!!
p.s. I think for Mylah's cake I am going to make a tub one with little duckies in it.. Amazingly it looked like the easiest one to do!!