Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer

School "officially" was out for me last Tuesday and I have been having way too much fun! I've been able to catch up on my house work and even catch up on all the books I have been meaning to dive into. The most recent book was the new book by Stephenie Meyer, The Host. I bought it forever ago, but i never had time to start this 619 page monster. But when I did, I couldn't put it down! Literally! Adam was shocked the other night when he came out into the living room and I was still up reading at 6:30 in the morning! I have never done that before! Needless to say, I REALLY enjoyed the book.

Well, I also have been packing up our house...... I have honestly been sad, thinking about leaving our first house together. Sounds cheesy, but we have had such a good 2 1/2 years here in Provo. On the flip side, I can't wait to get up to Logan and start our lives up there. It feels like we have been in limbo for 2 months as we have finished up the school year and semester. It's going to be so nice to be up there finishing up the schooling aspect and seeing my sister Tasha and her family (we will miss having my other sister Tonya in Provo with us though!) This will be one crazy summer, but I can't wait!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Awwww.... that's what summer is all about. Doing stuff you normally don't get to do.
And I can't wait to get together this summer. When I went down for Rozi's wedding, I informed everyone that we were playing volleyball together... I may have exaggerated just a tad, but doesn't everyone in Alamo? ;)

Tasha Stout said...

I can't wait for you guys to finally move up here! I have been so excited for you guys! I also can't wait for you to spend two weeks with us! it will be so fun! good luck with packing! it sucks!

Angela said...

I hate packing and moving. I have done it every year since I've been married