Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We have a home

We are up in Logan, Utah right now for a training I have. I am completing a two week course for the school I will be teaching for this next year and loving the time here because we get to stay with my sister Tasha and her husband! I am so grateful for their help!

We were also able to find a townhouse for us to rent!!!! That has been one of my serious stress points these past couple of weeks. I was so worried we weren't going to be able to find something we were happy with! But we have found a wonderful townhouse with hard wood floors, new paint, and it even has 3 bedrooms (it has an extra one for when the kids decide to come!!!;)So, that is a huge relief.

We also found out that our cousins Kelly and Amie, and my Mom and Dad are going to be able to help us this next month as we move (they will even be able to bring up a trailer so we don't have to rent one!). Another stress point removed! We have been helped so much this week.... it's almost like the Lord is confirming we are suppose to be here....hmm.....

3 comments:

Angela said...

Glad things are working out in your favor. It's always good to remove stress.

Lynette said...

Congrats on finding a home. And so glad you'll have help. It's never fun to move alone. When we moved into our house, everyone was really busy so it was just us and it was August and I was 9 months pregnant. Good times!

Morgan Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It's always nice to move on to that new phase of life! Especially when you feel like you've been in limbo... I hope things work out great! Keep me posted! Love ya!