Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bunco

This past week I was newly introduced to the fabulously addicting game of Bunco. A couple of months ago I had a friend ask if I was interested. I said sure, but didn't know much about it..... So they put me on an alternates list, and I "got the call" on Tuesday. A group of 12 is needed to play the game, so I help out when someone has a scheduling conflict. We meet up, eat dinner, and then play like crazy people for an hour to win these pretty great prizes. What a great idea! Who wouldn't want to get together with the girls once a month and have a grand 'ole time? Right up my alley ;)

9 comments:

Morgan Family said...

We LOVE games!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the info! We are always looking for new games to play! PS-Have you ever played The Amazing Labryinth??? SO FUN!

Sadie said...

I agree, it's so fun!!! I hosted last night and it was a party!! I look forward to it every month.

TPlayer said...

My Mom started a Bunco group back home in Kansas 7 years ago. It's been going strong every 2nd Tuesday of the month since then. It was so fun when I lived there and was an offical member of the Bunco group each month. I also put a fun twist on Bunco for Rec therapy with my kids. They love it!

TPlayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda said...

You have joined the craze. It is EVERYWHERE. Except here. Put a bug in your mom's ear to get one started.

Ben and Trina said...

sounds like fun!

Ben and Trina said...

Do you guys play for Cash?

Lynette said...

Love Bunco!!!! And hey, you are not boring with no kids! You guys are adorable and I would LOVE to "shoot" ya:)

Kristi said...

I am part of a bunco group in Circleville. I was an alternate for a year and then became an officail member last January. I like going and playing but hosting my own a couple months ago really stressed me out.