Monday, March 22, 2010

Ahhhhh.... Weddings

I really don't view myself as a hopeless romantic, but there is something about weddings that make me cry like a baby. Everything is so fresh in their relationship and everybody is so happy. It just touches my sensitive side ;)
This past weekend we were able to attend the wedding of a person we all refer to as "Rocky" ;) Hermana Rockwood and I were companions on the mission, and have stayed great friends these past 7 years or so. We were so excited to see her and Jarom get married (we've been rooting for him the past 2 years!). I'm not super happy he is whisking her away to New Zealand for the next couple of years, but maybe that will give us an excuse to do a little sightseeing down there.....




1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

Such a cute picture! I'm sure she is happy that you guys could make it down there. Love how cute you look!