Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What will we do next winter?

This coming Saturday marks the end of a tradition Adam and I have had since we were married. Every winter we have made several trips to the Huntsman Center to watch our cousin Kalee Whipple play a little B-Ball (I hope it's not a sin to have too much pride in this girl, because we might be in trouble ;) Sometimes my sisters would come, or other family members, and it would turn into quite a party. Needless to say, we Whipples are not quiet at sporting events ;) But it has always been a pleasure, which has brightened our quite, slow January days. We've been able to watch her grow up and keep updated on how she is doing over greasy skillets from the Village Inn kitchen (at 10 o'clock, that is the only restaurant open ;), while laughing at the completely random topics that come up.

I will truly miss those times..... She has grown up on us and is now a Senior. Saturday will be her last game before the MWC tournament. I'm pretty proud of her. Not just how well she has played, but how well she has handled it all. It's been awesome to see her grow in talent as well has a person. She is known to be shy, but I'm impressed with how well she deals with random people walking up to her and asking for her autograph. It'll be fun to see how she does in the draft these next couple of months. Oh, our little Kalee......

6 comments:

Tasha Stout said...

Amen. I love that girl. Winter will be very long next year!

Ludwig Family Randomness said...

How fun that she has had you there. Family is always the best support! How are things with you? It has been nice keeping up through the blog world :)

Therol's Life!!!!!!!!!!! said...

I am so stinkin sad that I will not be there, but know I will be there in spirit. It has been amazing to see her grow. She is such an amazing person and I love her tons. Enjoy the game and cheer loud for me.

Sadie said...

I can't believe she is already a senior!! I really wish I would have had the chance to watch one of her games. I know she is awesome!

Miller Family said...

We all love her! How fun that you guys will be able to be there. Enjoy the game for us and say hi to her for us.

The Purple Cowboy said...

Do You Struggle With Food Cravings?

Can't Lose Weight....Always Hungry?
Lose Your Appetite...Start To Lose
Weight Really Fast. Guaranteed.


Clik Here
:=>To Lose Weight Now


http://fatwarfare.info
<=:Here Too