Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life Hunting

Isn't it interesting how life works? We work our behinds off for 20 years through school, and then what? We have to search for our Life.... A very nerve wracking and stressful process. I went through a minor "Life Hunt" 3 years ago, when I graduated from college, but I found a job so quickly that I didn't have too much anxiety. However, Adam's Life Search is starting to really stress me out. This is the real deal. We've got to find a job, a house, figure out where the Lord wants us..... Then we need to see how it would affect us long term with children (school districts, is family close, etc)..... It's pretty overwhelming to say the least.

I think it's pretty ironic, since we've anticipated this time for SO long ;) When we got married over 4 years ago, there wasn't even a light at the end of the tunnel. No worries on trying to find our Life and pay off those student loans. Well, time does pass and it does sneak up on you. So, now we grow up and find our Lives. Here's where the Faith kicks in and we rely heavily on the Lord. Which helps my anxiety ;)

5 comments:

Kinsey said...

Just be as positive as possible. And, like you said, rely on the Lord.

tawnya said...

What's really fun is when you land somewhere you never ever considered...but the Lord decided it was best!

Sadie said...

You should check out Tooele. I would love for you to teach my kids!!! ;) plus it would be easier to get together with you. ;)
Good luck with the searching!! I know you'll find something absolutely perfect. You have amazing fait. I know that already.

Lynda said...

Life does sneak up on you doesn't it. Major changes like this are very stressful, but take it from me, it will all be okay. You will be guided and you will find what you are looking for. But I know that you already know that.

Lora said...

I hear ya sista! David and I are house hunting and it's been... educational? I had never really thought about schools, neighborhoods, ability to handle living in one spot for 10 plus years... it's giving me a spot of anxiety. You know, cause I need that! Ha! You guys are too fun for things not to work out!

Word verification: quedag, or que dag, which means "what up dawg!" in spanish!