Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hallelujah!!!!

GRADUATION!!!! When we were married 4 1/2 years ago, this day seemed like it would never happen. Getting through our Bachelor's degrees and then a subsequent Master's degree was not within reach. I don't think I have an imagination large enough to think of our lives without semesters or all-nighters finishing homework... BUT I don't have to try and imagine now! It will be our lives, so now I can find out day-by-day :) The day was beautiful and I couldn't stop watching Adam during the ceremony.... It just seemed surreal and I was SO proud. I am incredibly grateful for all his hard work and patience. Oh, I love him....







AND we recently found out that Adam was able to get a fantastic job!!!!!!!!! Yup, he will enter the work force within his field of study. Pretty excited about that! It's with a company that has offices all over northern Utah, so we will be here for a couple more years. We want to settle down further south, but the economy needs to even out a bit.....





14 comments:

Morgan Family said...

That is SO EXCITING!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you!!!!!!!

The Matlocks said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome :)

Helpingstine's said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment for you and Shari. Now you can finally exhale and move forward. It is a great feeling knowing you can move forward with life. Enjoy it!

tawnya said...

Congrats! And may I say..."Welcome to the Logan that will never give you up!" Hee!

(Seriously, though, I'm glad you'll be here for a little while longer PURELY for selfish reasons!)

Harmony said...

Wooohooo! What an awesome feat! When the hub and I were married in 2003 he had "2 years" left. Come December 2009 he finally graduated... with his Bachelor's. Sheesh! Anyhoo, it's so awesome! Was it you who got a Masters? Or him, or both of you? I'm glad he got a good job! That's amazing! Congrats on that, too!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Wow graduation AND a job, that is HUGE! Congrats you two, you have been truly blessed and you deserve it. Love ya!

Amanda and Miles said...

Congratulations!!!!

Lynda said...

Tell Adam Congratulations. I am happy for you guys.

Zinser Photography said...

You both have worked so hard. Helping each other earn your degrees. Congrats! Too bad you didn't say all over northern Nevada. I would love to have you guys closer.

Angie Judd said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrats you guys!!!! Let us know when you are down here next and we will celebrate with some BBQ! :)

Faiver and Andrea said...

Congrats!!! What a great feeling, huh?

Therol's Life!!!!!!!!!!! said...

Congrats Shari and Adam!! So excited for you guys. I look forward to the day when you live a little closer. Now I for sure will have to make a trip up to see ya guys!! love ya and so proud of you both!!

TPlayer said...

Holy cow! Has it seriously been 2 years already?! I feel like it was just yesterday I was in your guest room down in Provo. Wow! Way to go...the both of you! It's a team effort after all, right? :) I miss you both. I'm itching for some travel time with the Crawfords soon. 2011 can't come fast enough!

Melinda said...

Congratulations! I understand about the schooling. It is great that you were able to do it in one shot like that rather than dragging it out like Warren and I. Because once you get to a certain age your like, I am so over with this. So I am very happy for you!