Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December

Isn't this the time of year where you get to relax by the tree with all its lights? I always dream of such a time, but I think life is just SO much crazier..... Adam has finished with school, but hasn't really slowed down. The calling he received last week was Young Men's President. That has kept him hopping ;) I chuckled and said it was nice to be in the Bishop's office and not have it be me all sorts of nervous ;)

I think everybody should experience just one holiday as a teacher. It is the most wild, crazy experience you will ever have. One moment you are wanting to kill the little creatures and the next they are so dang cute. I'm down to counting the hours until the little rugrats are completely in the very capable hands of their parents ;) Then it's off to enjoy my favorite holiday!

We recently had some great testing results come in, and at this point we are very hopeful in the whole "finally-being-successful-even-if-we-have-to-steal-a-baby" process. We found an amazing doctor, which I feel makes all the difference. Here's to finally making some progress in 2010!

Realistically, we won't be able to get a Christmas card out this year, so I just wanted to express love to you all and say "Merry Christmas"! I feel very grateful for all the amazing family and friends we have been blessed with. You're all just "amazing pieces of wonderfulness" in our lives ;) Merry Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

I want to know more about the testing results. Are we sill doing lunch next week?

Teresa said...

YAY!! I sure hope and pray 2010 is the year for your own little rugrat!!! You'd be an awesome and way fun mom Shari . . . Adam would be okay as a parent too, I guess ;)

Harmony said...

Have you ever watched "Raising Arizona"? It's about stealing a baby. I think I remember it NOT being 100% clean, but if you want to steal a baby... they show you how to do it!

(I almost resorted to stealing a baby, also) :)

Kinsey said...

The comment about "Raising Arizona" made me laugh. That movie is hilarious. But anyways, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that this next year brings you all that you wish for.

Carolina said...

yes, teacher's ending before the holidays... wow. haha. thanks for being so great shari. i'm so happy you got to serve here, in alcala. and i am so happy to hear of the "adelantos," i really hope it all works out for you! seguro que sí! MERRY, BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS to you two. xoxo

Lynette said...

I'm SOOOO glad you got some good results. Can't wait to see what this next year brings for you two! You will be an AMAZING mommy:)