Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snow Again

Well, the snow has come again. For the first time ever I am actually happy about this (Don't ask Adam, because he always loves this white stuff ;) I'm excited this time, because the air quality has been awful the past couple of weeks, so this storm is making it possible to breath again. Logan has the most beautiful mountains, but because of these great 'ole mountains, we sometimes get the worst inversions. Literally the air was liquid and the students couldn't even go outside for recess (which equals a teacher pulling their hair out ;) Now I look out my window and I can see those beautiful mountains and enjoy breathing again without a sore throat.... Very satisfying indeed!

2 comments:

Martin said...

It's those days of fresh snow that the world looks its most beautiful and I think how wonderful God is to us for all he gives.

Lynda said...

I love snow if it doesn't stay around too long and wear out its welcome. But I do agree that it is beautiful.