Monday, January 25, 2010

New Obsession

It's pretty ridiculous that we are SO addicted to this game. I mean, with how busy our lives are, you would think we would want to spend our time with sleep or something a little more constructive. But this game is amazing!!! You're able to put your lines onto the other player and you have items that are used to trip them up.... Anybody with a little competitive spirit has got to love that right? When we get playing, an hour can pass without us even realizing it.... I don't even want to shower or worry about anything trivial like food. After we play it, we both have the blocks and shapes running through our minds..... Is that healthy? It can't be, but you better believe I will be walking over to that Wii soon ;)

6 comments:

Sadie said...

That does sound fun! I'll have to try it out sometime.

tawnya said...

Oh, gosh. We'd do the same with games during grad school. I think it was a stress relief!

Lynda said...

I wouldn't feel bad about it. We all need a break now and then. All work and no play... You know the saying. I think we always have some obsession going on. It changes from time to time. But that does sound fun.

Tasha Stout said...

It's an amazing game! I am so glad that we don't have a Wii or I would certainly by playing this game way too much!

Zinser Photography said...

I love our wii. I really don't like video games too much but being able to actually make the actions and all that makes it so much fun. Tetris sounds like way fun.

TPlayer said...

Did you not play this at my house? This has been our house's trademark for over a year. Our favorite is the sound the little climbing man makes when he drops. ha ha ha