Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moments

Do you ever have those moments where everything just feels wonderful? You feel so content and life just feels great.... NOTHING in life is perfect and I think we would get spoiled if everything did fall into place. But every once in awhile, there are those moments where I sit back and I think to myself "This is happiness. This moment right here." You might be surprised to find that NONE of it involves money or extravagance, but it always involves my sweetheart and our family and friends.... Those sweet moments make everything worthwhile. Even when work is crazy or I have 10 meetings in a week, I think to those simple moments when the world was "okay" and I realize I might survive :)

7 comments:

Sadie said...

This is such a sweet post. I love those moments. It's moments like those perfect ones that allow us to have hope, to survive, to keep going stong when the disappointments threaten to take over.

Teresa said...

AMEN!! I love those moments and you are so right, it always has to do with people I love and peace I feel :)

Lynda said...

I know exactly what you mean. And then I also remember that it is the hard times that make those moments so wonderful. Opposition in all things. Without pain you don't have joy.

tawnya said...

Yup. I just wish they weren't so few and far between, sometimes. Or I took the time to recognize them more!

Harmony said...

Aw, what a great reminder to always be grateful for the things we DO have...

Kelly and Brittany said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! www.thelesebergfamily.blogspot.com

Kinsey said...

You are so right. And I also agree with Lynda that without all the hard times we wouldn't recognize those awesome little moments.