Monday, February 1, 2010

THAT couple

Yes, we are THAT couple. We have become the nerds that can't get enough of Family History. For one of our New Year's Resolutions, we decided we needed to start exploring our ancestors. Neither one of us knew a whole lot about our ancestors past our Great-Granparents. So, we decided that Sunday would be a perfect day in our crazy schedules to work on this new adventure. Needless to say, we have been blown away by what we have found. We've only been working on our Family Tree for a month, but the coolest stories have been found and I have truly come to love these people we came from. I would give a lot of money to be able to have a nice chat with a few of them. We found one of Adam's ancestors that lived in Philadelphia during the mid to late 1700's..... He was pretty influential and I would LOVE to know who he chatted with or even met on the streets! So like I said, we are THAT couple ;)

7 comments:

tawnya said...

Isaac was 1/2 of that couple for a little while. I just cannot get excited about it. I slack.

Sadie said...

That is so cool. I've been wanting to get into that for a long time, but just never have. Keep me updated on the cool things you find.

Michelle said...

Keep it up sis and then I won't feel so bad about how I should have been doing it! You go kids!!

Liz Harnish said...

I'm impressed! Maybe you'll inspire us to one day join you in becoming THAT couple!

Lynette said...

Good fo you! So awesome.

Lynda said...

I know what you mean. When I get a chance to meet some of the people on the other side, I am going to have a whole bunch of questions. I would just love to talk to them.

Carolina said...

this is so great! my parents are still the better ones at family history. we're finally getting a little more information on our english side.

p.s. i clicked to accept your last post on my blog (sth making you happy), but i don't really know where it is or what you were so happy about, so sorry. I'll try find it. was it a recent post?